Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crazy New Year's Resolutions!

Thursday, January 8, 2015, 3:30-5 pm at North Beach Branch Library

Write down five crazy New Year's resolutions. They are your New Year's wishes. Be creative!

1. I want to have good grades.
2. I want to have a new phone.
3. I want to walk to New York.
4. I want to get a better phone (iPhone).
5. I want to sky dive really high.

1. I want to have good grades.
2. I want to earn money.
3. I want to get to school on time.
4. I want to go to space.
5. I want to go into a game.

1. I want to have a pet named Jack.
2. I want a dog named Yuning.
3. I want a mushroom (food or Mario) named Kobe.
4. I come from the illumination.
5. I want to marry a boy!

1. I want good grades (A+).
2. I want a new laptop.
3. I want to have a pet dinosaur.
4. I want to go to the future.
5. I have the ability of telepathy.

1. Become an adult in a week.
2. Read all the books in the world!
3. Be the smartest person in the world!
4. Survive after going through black hole.
5. Live in a world that is made out of clouds.

No comments: